Quite often riders look for reliable sources of information about motorcycling and safe riding techniques. Riding in India can become much safer when you supplement your riding with the right knowledge. This Amazon Ebook combines the knowledge of riding a bike safely with proper instruction and road sense. You can get it on your Amazon Kindle reader or read it online. It has also been featured on Rushlane and Motorbikes India.
How to get started riding a motorcycle?
Rated 4.5 stars on Amazon
‘Road Sense for Motorcyclists’ is written with the intention of up-skilling motorcycle riders. It educates them about road sense by taking the classic ‘man and motorcycle’ approach and explores the techniques needed to become a better bike rider. Filled with tips and tricks where they are relevant to the topic, riders will thoroughly enjoy the content of this book. If you are looking to upskill yourself as a bike rider, look no further. There are 35 sections in this book which deal with essentials like:
– Riding etiquette
– Correct body position
– Active safety
– Proper gear shifting techniques
– Emergency procedures
– Effective braking techniques
– Fuel efficient motorcycling …and many more topics which are of practical usage in daily riding.
After reading this book, you will be able to:
- Discover the fun side of motorcycling
- Make sense of technical motorcycling jargon
- Update and upgrade your existing knowledge about motorcycling
- Challenge pre-conceived notions of riding
- Learn useful tips and tricks which you may have heard of, but never explored fully
If you have any suggestions for improvement about the eBook, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.