Are you passionate about training motorcycle riders?
Gift motorcycling freedom to people
- Train Riders in Your Locality
- Work on Weekdays or Weekends
- Work at Your Convenient Time
Does motorcycling excite you? Are you passionate about safe riding? Does sharing your skills and expertise with others give you joy?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then you are at the right place to get started as a motorcycle coach and help other bikers #RideRight and #RideSafe. We are always on the lookout for excellent motorcyclists, to transform them into stellar motorcycle coaches.
What is Motorcycle Training?
- Teaching motorcycle riding to beginner motorcycle riders (practical training using motorcycle, trainer sits on the back seat)
- Training includes: U turns, gear shifting, braking, turning, pick up, etc.
- Course duration: 10 Days (1 hour per day)
Qualities Needed to Become Motorcycle Trainer
- Passion for teaching riders
- Practical knowledge about motorcycle riding
- Patience to answer rider questions and deal with all training situations
- Excellent riding skills
- Good observation skills
- Technical knowledge of motorcycles and scooters will be a plus point
What we look for:
- Ability to ride and control a motorcycle well
- Minimum motorcycle riding experience of 10000 KMs on Indian roads in varied conditions
- Excellent slow speed riding skill
- Ability to demonstrate practical skills like Figure of 8, U-turns, Downshifting, Panic Braking, etc.
- Good conversational skills (English/Hindi), ability to explain motorcycling concepts
These People Love Us
Addresses rider’s needs very well
Really can recommend!
Really can recommend the Motorcycle Training of Onemoto. All important things are explained in detail & shown. Also the manual is very helpful.
Complete package for bike riders
Team Onemoto provides a step to step guide towards riding a bike. The course offers a complete package starting from riding techniques in different circumstances to on road practices in traffic.
Completely worth the money
Onemoto is completely worth the money, I knew absolute nothing about bike riding or the technicalities, so huge thanks to Onemoto for providing me the right knowledge and the experience. The instructor is very patient, the lessons are well planned in a way to make you go step by step and slowly build your confidence.
Lot of fun!
From the patience which they show while teaching you to the theory they explain to you to give the logics behind how things work, everything works in the best way to help you learn while having lot of fun.
The overall experience was fantastic with Onemoto teaching you the basics of motorcycle and applying them in actual road conditions. Highly recommend to all those who are looking for a professional approach towards learning bike.